Joint Venture Finance & Accounting Manager (Urgent)
- Post Date:21/11/2017
- Offerd Salary NegotiableCareer Level ManagerExperience 5 Years
- Gender Male/FemaleINDUSTRY ManufacturingQualification Bachelor Degree
- Closing monthly financial report and management reports as required by headquarter offices within 15 days after month end.
- Closing quarterly financial report and be audited by certified external auditor within 30 days after quarter end for 1st ,2nd , and 3rd
- Closing quarterly and yearly financial report and be audited by certified external auditor within 45 days after quarter end for 4th
- Closing General Ledger at every month end.
- Reconcile GL and Cost accounting, review inventories at every month end.
- Reconcile Account Payable, Account Receivable, Fixed assets, bank statement, Accrued expenses, Accrued income at every month end.
- Manage and supervise accounting team and all subordinates for AP, AR, Fixed assets, Cost accounting, and Warehouse.
- Manage cash transaction.
- Prepare daily and weekly cash flow report for cash preparation.
- Do monthly performance analysis such as Gross profit analysis by item.
- Update fixed assets records and depreciation records and do physically verified.
- Responsible for all audit confirmation and tax matter with the Revenue department.
- Support any requirement from top management.
1. Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting.
2. 5 years+ experience in manufacturing Accounting + Finance.
3. Good knowledge both GL and Costing accounting.
4. Experience in preparing and closing audited financial report.
5. Good English communication skill.
6. Good computer skill.
7. Experience in dealing with banks.
8. Experience working under Thai PAE (Public company) Accounting standard is preferred (not mandatory reqirement).